Radio blogging: AS and me.





Yes, I’m super-excited today, the fabulous Victoria Valentine is interviewing me on her radio blog:  Away With Words
its at 1 PM, EST. USA  on 22nd May.
I’m really excited about it and a whole lot nervous.  Can ya tell?  *sigh* I’m not much of a talker, it’s why I write. thoughts from brain to fingertips pounding at key boards–great! but from head to mouth, nope, not good at all.
But as my kids would say:  chin up, Mom, and just talk–like you would do to us.
If you’re daring to risk it, then join  Victoria and I on her radio show.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/aww1/2013/05/22/author-georgia-lyn-hunter-absolute-surrender
So that’s it for now, peeps. I’m off to bed, though I’m not sure I’m gonna sleep, :)
but have a great night or day  ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment