Sunday Teaser...

...from my upcoming release: AS

“I have no idea what you speak off.” With an impatient hand, she brushed the overlong hair from her eyes to reveal a star-shaped scar above her left brow.
“Okay, we’ll do this your way. Whenever you're ready.” Aethan crossed his arms and waited. He could read nothing off her mind, her thoughts walled up by pure steel. Made him all the more determined to get his answers.
“You can't keep me here against my will.”
“I'm not. You chose to stand up there, I just want answers.”
A low frustrated growl left her, made him want to smile.
Nothing in his long life prepared Aethan for the sensations spilling through him. Blood buzzed in his veins and rushed to his head as he faced a female who affected him like no other ever did. He was on a headlong collision with disaster, knew it, and yet here he was. Intrigued. Challenged by her. 


Chapter 1 of Absolute Surrender on my websitegeorgialynhunter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment